Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Win A Copy Of My 6 Figure Blogging WordPress Theme This Week

Before I was a multi award winning 6 figure blogger and was just starting out I took a stock theme which was really badly coded and hacked it to death to make it look right and do what what I wanted.

But because it was really badly coded, it was really slow which affected my traffic from Google. It also had a bunch of problems in different browsers, it wasn’t mobile responsive & the developer had vanished into thin air which really held back my progress as a blogger.

blog-theme

So I decided enough was enough and hired a team to rebuild my outdated hacked to death WordPress theme from scratch and add a list of my most wanted features at the same time. This is the theme you currently see live on the blog.

Over the past year you might have seen some wild changes as we have been testing, tweaking and changing things to not only improve the user experience, but also to increase conversion, social sharing and search engine rankings.

And now after all of that testing, I am going to share the love by packing it all up & giving it away to 3 lucky people in this giveaway.

Behind The Scenes Of My 6 Figure Blogging WordPress Theme



from Matthew Woodward http://ift.tt/22JJVkQ

No comments:

Post a Comment