Monday, January 8, 2018

Can I Buy Your Website?

I'm in the mood to buy something.

And I was hoping that something could be your website if it's the right fit.

I'll keep this brief today. I've been building, buying, and selling websites for the past 10 years.  In fact, I just sold an Amazon FBA business last month which gives me a little extra capital to invest.  

If you are looking to sell your website without having to go through a broker, I'm looking for sites making between $5,000 to $10,000 a month.  I might have some wiggle room slightly above or below that revenue amount per month, but in general I'm looking for sites making at least $5,000 a month.

The ideal site would be a content website monetized with Amazon associates, Google Adsense, or some other form of affiliate offers.  However, I'm open to all options, so if you have a unique website making money, let me know.

If you are interested in discussing selling your website, please fill out the form below. 

I will contact you within 24 hours and we can discuss things further either via email or Skype.  Let's start the conversation. Thanks!

 

The post Can I Buy Your Website? appeared first on Niche Pursuits.



from Niche Pursuits http://ift.tt/2CFoAhW

No comments:

Post a Comment